Winter is without a doubt our favorite season. You don’t need an excuse to bake every weekend, cozy up with friends to re-watch old movies, layer like it’s nobody’s biz, and prep like an overachiever for the upcoming holiday season. With the first day of winter less than a month away, here are a few of things we’re planning on tackling this year… Think of it as a really, really fun ‘to-do’ list!
1. Learn how to make apple cider donuts.
2. Do a house purge where every weekend you tackle a different closet. (you go, girl!)
3. Rent a cabin up north for a long weekend away with friends.
4. Master three new soups.
5. Compile a list of cold weather trends to try (including our favorite, fur!)
6. Host a baked potato bar party. Can you say delish?
7. Visit a ghost town.
8. Make pumpkin butter and package in jars for gifts.